Ergebnis 26 bis 27 von 27

Thema: Der "Es ist gerade herausgekommen" Thread

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Die "Doonesbury"-Pause ist beendet.
    Und in der Vorbereitung zur Olympiade trifft Onkel Duke auf eine alte Bekannte:
    http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/sho...ame=Doonesbury

Mitglied
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cartoonists are, after all, insane.

As of this week - as of today, in fact - I will post Pibgorn five days a week. For those of you who follow Pibgorn with interest, and without blunt objects, this will be good news. You may recall awhile back that Pib appeared six days per week, Monday through Saturday, a frequency I maintained for several years until I began to feel rather worn at the edges. In order to cut myself some slack, I reined back to three days weekly, and maintained her at that rate for over a year. Possibily two. I lost count.

As fate would have it, however, I find I just can't stand it. I want Pib's epics to move before my eyes without the aid of a time-lapse camera.

So I have informed the kindly people at Gocomics that I'm stoking the giant engine that creates little fairies, and will be posting Pibgorn every day except on weekends, when I plan to collapse and ponder the insanity that is cartooning.
    Quelle: http://officialpibgorn.livejournal.com/

Seite 2 von 2 ErsteErste 12